Saturday, April 3, 2010

Maximum Explosion!




We by now know my never-ending journey concerning mascara. Thanks to my bff Alicia and her amazing lashes, I decided to try The Max Volume Flash Mascara from Rimmel London. It gives my lashes an incredible amount of volume and length. I have been using it for a few months now and was excited to see it featured in the April 2010 issue of Allure Magazine in their Beauty Reporter. They said "The fat brush gave us big, dark lashes that didnt clump or flake all day" (pg. 72) Its definitely true. Try it!

The other mascara that I have been dying to try was the Telescopic Explosion Mascara from Loreal. This mascara is the one where the brush is round, sort of like a little ball. It definitely gets all the corners and separates lashes tremendously. I use it in combination with my Rimmel one because together they give great length!

No comments:

Post a Comment