Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dream!


In my infinite exhaustion and constantly waking up late, I needed a quick fix for makeup in case I could not take the time to Bare Mineralize, I would have an alternative.

Thanks to my bff Angie and her infinite makeup knowledge (we share), she suggested I try The Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation Airbrush Finish from Maybelline. Concerned about my sensitive skin, she reassured me it was great because her skin is also sensitive and we MUST be picky when it comes to products on our faces.

I set out to try it. They have shades and guess what?! I love it! I wont replace my Bare Minerals for it, but when I'm in a hurry this is definitely a great alternative. It goes on very light, covers up blemishes, and blends great with my skin! I have not had a break out while using it and am very happy with my purchase. Thanks Angie for the recommendation!

1 comment: