Friday, November 20, 2009

Beauty is in the EYE of the beholder...


So, in my infinite quest of finding mascara that I love, I made an impulse purchase a few months ago at the Clinique counter. I was looking for a good mascara. The lady at the counter suggested that I try Clinique High Impact mascara. As as the theme goes I was captivated by the name and the tube itself was glittery green...I thought ok, here we go again. I used it for two days and concluded eh..i dont like it that much. Well my mom bought it as well and in my two week stint with them I decided to try all her makeup that I didnt have. In her beauty mess, I came across Clinique High Impact again. So I decided to give it another try and guess what..I love it! Now thanks to Courtney one type of mascara is not enough, different kinds give you different looks and this high impact along with my bare minerals mascara gave me a look I liked. It doesnt make your eyelashes hard, which I dont mind but it gives them a very full effect. Remember just like nail polish...two coats for mascara to get the desired look.

I feel a MAC shopping excursion in the works....

No comments:

Post a Comment